How Popular is This?

07 December 2011

Has Bean Rwandan Kigoma Review

I must be getting really say but I was very excited to have a new coffee to try this week.

It was the Has Bean Rwandan Kigoma fully washed red bourbon. 

I've not got a grinder at work so bought it ground for french press. Hopefully Santa will bring a nice Japanese Porlex grinder. Immediately on opening the bag, a sweet aromatic juicy coffee smell filled the office.

It tasted even better than the smell once the water temperature had dropped over a few minutes! Sweetness like I've never tasted in a coffee.....figgy syrup (like I put in my porridge) Sooth, rich and balanced, hitting all the right notes. Acidic zing on the tip of the tongue but sheer richness further back in the mouth. Has Bean mentioned lemons and limes but I only got the limes!

This is simply the best french press cup I've ever tasted! I love this coffee! 98 outta 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment